BRW Dallas has an immediate need for a Project Manager with 15 to 20 years of office experience.
For consideration, please submit your cover letter, resume, and work samples. Interviews will be scheduled and conducted in our Dallas studio.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Masters’ in Architecture from an accredited program
- 15 to 20 year’s previous experience leading institutional projects of various scales and budgets
- Ability to lead and mentor teams and Project Architects
- Quality communication and leadership skills
- Understanding of client deliverables including drawings and specifications
- Passion for Quality Control
- Comfortable and confident in managing multiple clients and projects
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Comfort with managing AutoCAD | Revit Autodesk Architecture
- Additional skills: SketchUp | Adobe Creative Suite | Outlook | MS Office Suite | Etc.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated, ability to achieve goals and deadlines
Highlighted Daily Task of the Position:
- Prime point of connection to key clients
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage studio teams to achieve deadlines and goals
- Manage projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Monitor project cost, timelines and staffing needs
- Training of key staff members
- Ensure that all projects are carried out to BRW standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Provide daily management of the operational aspects of the studio
- Provide consistent quality assurance for all documentation & presentations
Don’t meet every single requirement? At BRW, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this role and a great addition to the BRW Community.