This position is a hands-on, collaborative, and energetic project coordinator to support our office with a variety of creative, technical, and project support activities. The candidate must have excellent writing, organizational skills, technical drawing, and documentation skills. This position will work closely with the civic project team to support the development of graphics and documentation of major projects in all BRW’s marketed sectors.
Key Qualifications and Responsibilities
Assists with the Coordination of Project Development and Production Processes
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s in Architecture from an accredited program
- 5 to 10 years prior experience to include significant involvement in project types pursued by BRW.
- Successful ongoing experience in the production of Construction Documents for projects and implementation of processes and systems defined in the Practice Manual.
- Experience with coordination of Governing Authorities and the work of Civil, Structural, MEP Engineers and related disciplines.
- Leadership and communication skills to assist with assigning tasks to team members and managing project progress.
- Successful ongoing development of experience in client relationship maintenance including direct client interface with respective level client representatives as directed by the project team leadership.
- Successful ongoing development of experience in mentoring junior staff members to foster career growth and enhance the assets of the project team.
- Accountable for the production and coordination of Contract Documents under the direction of the Project Manager.
- Responsible for coordination of technical specification content and material selection.
- Responsible for coordination of cost estimating and tracking project schedule under the direction of the PM.