Woodrow Wilson Athletics
The existing high school today is approximately 182,260 gross square feet on an 18 acre parcel of land at 100 S. Glasgow Drive at the corner of S. Glasgow Dr. and Reiger Ave. The original historic structure was completed in 1926 with renovations and additions following in 1953, 1979, 1996 and 2005. The last major Addition designed by BRW Architects completed in 2012 houses eight new classrooms, six new science laboratories, a robotics office, faculty workroom, and a state-of-the-art Drama Classroom | Black Box Theater, complete with a scene shop and dressing rooms. Also, during this addition, extensive renovation work was performed to restore the historic landmark building including window and brick restoration, exterior door and decorative bronze light refurbishments/replacements.