USPS Fort Worth Downtown Station
Located on the edge of the central business district of Fort Worth, the Downtown Station occupies an entire 1.5 acre block. Originally built in 1932, and in need of exterior restoration, the USPS began considering an exterior renovation after BRW Architects had renovated the second floor for the United States Postal Inspection Service Division Headquarters. Work included a low-pressure spray cleaning of all exterior surfaces, and abatement/re-cleaning of all windows. All procedures were researched and conform to GSA Historical Procedures and were reviewed by Federal and State Preservation Officers.